LEAVE Journal

Rabu, Januari 20, 2010

Hhhhhmmmm... Don't want to wake up early today....even today is Monday..it is a different Monday . First day on my long leave at home.....I REALLY LOVE THIS MONDAY.....



a lot of plan in my head....

try to finish my cross stich...already 2 years and not finished until today...he he ...




Poor groom , she wait her bride to finished
by me..."Iam so sorry mam ...make you wait so long..."

Also I plan to clean my book shelves...hundreds of my books were complaining ...dust on the cover. hhmm I will covered it by plastic ...
Theeennn cook healthy meal for my lovely monster at home....yaiksss....will be difficult because
the older don't like vegie and the younger love it, oh ya...will go to Tenabang or Asemka with my mom and my auntie to buy some stuff for my monsters and some home apliances.....

Let see...if my plan can be done or not. I will write in my Leave journal day by day....see you then on my next journal ....

0 komentar:

 
RENJANA - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB